1. For purposes of this Policy, “User” means any person (i) accessing the Company’s website, (ii) using the services available through the Company’s website, or (iii) contacting the Company via the website’s contact form.
2. Personally Identifiable Information (PII). In the course of using the Services, Users may be required to provide certain personally identifiable information to the Company, including such Users’ first and last names, mailing addresses (including zip codes), e-mail addresses, telephone and facsimile numbers, and other personally identifiable information. The Company may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future. Depending upon the particular Service, some of the information the Company asks Users to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If a User does not provide the mandatory information with respect to a particular Service, that User will not be able to use or access that Service. However, no personally identifiable information will be collected about a User until and unless a User provides such information in order to access a Service.
3. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. In the course of providing the Services, the Company may gather certain information that does not specifically identify a specific User. This information may include Uniform Resource Locators (“URLs”) used by Users to access the Services, the browser used by User to access the Services (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.), a User’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and a User’s Machine Access Control (“MAC”) address. This information may be compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis and is used for the operation of the Services and to maintain the quality of the Services.
4. Use of Information. We will use the Information to provide the Services to you, including, as needed, sharing your information with third parties as provided in Section 4 below. We may also use your information to: (i) ensure that our records are accurate; (ii) send out information on additional travel or services you may be interested in on behalf of the Company and; (iii) Our Travel and Business Partners.
6. Security and Protection of Information..
8. General Data Protection Regulation. We do not offer Services to residents of the European Union. While the Company attempts to avoid doing business with residents of the European Union, we cannot prevent such activity in every case. Given this fact, residents of the European Union expressly assume responsibility for their actions on this website, any related website, or any third-party service. Further, residents of the European Union in using the Company’s services, indemnify the Company with regard to E.U. law. We store any personally identifiable information any visitor to the Company’s sites and its partners as required by U.S. law and industry best practices.
10. California Law. The following provisions apply only to Users residing or domiciled in the State of California:
11. Indemnification. The Company uses this website through its relationship with OutsideAgents.com. The Company is solely responsible for this websites content, data, security, and compliance with all applicable law. Specifically, the Company indemnifies OutsideAgents.com for any failures, breaches, or other problems arising from the Company’s use of this site or other services provided by OutsideAgents.com and its partners.